The terms set out at this URL (www.mad2adventures.com/terms-of-use) (“the Terms”) dictate the conditions of your use of the website located at www.mad2adventures.com (“the Website”) and the material hosted on it. Should you disagree with any of the Terms kindly reframe from using the Website.
These terms were last updated on 8 February 2021 and are to be read in conjunction with our Privacy Notice.
- The Website and all material capable of copyright protection in South Africa and the Netherlands (“the Content”) is copyright of Mad2run or, were applicable, the licensors. Where the Content is, however, specifically generated in South Africa for Mad2run. then it holds such rights in terms of the Copyright Act 98 of 1978 only in respect of those works.
- The Content located on the Website is for general information only, intended to inform you of Our service offerings and other matters of interest.
- We may change the Content on the Website without notice to you and We disclaim all liability and responsibility for any errors and/or omissions in the content of the Website.
- The Content of the Website, or any portion thereof, including but not limited to any trade marks, literary works, artistic works, or works of computer code, may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form, or by any means without the local Mad2run.’s written permission.
- While We have taken reasonable measures, We make no representation and provide no warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any Content, including without limitation that Content or the Website:
- shall be error free, meet any criteria of performance or quality, not-infringement of third-party rights, be compatible for any specific purpose or possess certain security elements; or is,
- are free of viruses, or any other data or code which has the ability to corrupt, damage or affect the operation of your system.
- The Mad2run logos are trade marks of Mad2run and are specifically used as such. Logos of other companies on the website are their trade marks and are used to factually indicate Mad2run’s services.
2. Linked Websites
- We may provide links to third-party websites on the Website. We have no control of the websites or content located at these links and we do not endorse, nor does the inclusion of any link imply Our endorsement of, such websites, their owners, licensees or administrators or such websites’ content or security practices and operations.
- We are not responsible for and give no warranties or makes any representations in respect of the privacy policies or practices of linked or any third-party websites linked on the Website. Any dealings that you may have with any linked websites, including advertisers, found on the Website, are solely between you and the third-party website.
- We may take whatever action it may deem necessary to preserve the security, integrity and reliability of Our website, network and back-office applications.
- You may not utilise the Website in any manner which may compromise the security of Our networks or tamper with the Website in any manner whatsoever, which shall include without limitation, gaining or attempting to gain unauthorised access to the Website, or delivering or attempting to deliver any unauthorised, damaging or malicious code to the Website, all of which is expressly prohibited. Any person or entity which does so, or attempts to do so, shall be held criminally liable. Further, should Mad2run suffer any damage or loss, civil damages shall be claimed by Us against the user.
- Any user who commits any of the offences detailed in Chapter 13 of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2002 (“ECTA”) shall, notwithstanding criminal prosecution, be liable for all resulting liability, loss or damages suffered and/or incurred by Mad2run and its affiliates, agents and/or partners.
- Your use of the Website and any information submitted by or gather about you will be managed in accordance with our Privacy Notice and subject to the privacy laws of South Africa.
- The Website uses certain methods of observing your interaction with it such as cookies, pixel tags, and Web Beacons.
- We use the above to improve the Website’s performance, create a personalized browsing experience and protect the Website from security threats.
- You can amend your cookie settings upon accessing the Website.
- The Website uses various types of cookies as set out below:
|Social Media Cookies||Interaction with us via social media platforms is enabled through the Website’s use of these cookies.|
|Functional Cookies||Should you select any settings on the Website, the Functional Cookies will assist Us in remembering them.|
|Advertising Cookies||These cookies are used to track user activity to provide more personalized services and, where they appear on our website, are subject to our Privacy Notice. These may also be used to track the success of our advertising on other websites.|
|Performance Cookies||Assist is monitoring the Website’s technical and usability performance and allows us to address any issues which may arise, as well as build a better website.|
|Essential Cookies||Required for the functioning of the Website.|
6. Risk & Liability
- We, or any related party, will not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, whether arising out of contract, statute, delict (tort) or otherwise related to the use of, or the inability to access or use the content of the website or any functionality thereof, or the Content of the Website, or of any linked website.
7. Compliance with Laws
- You shall comply with all applicable laws, statues, ordinances and regulations in the jurisdiction of the Website you are accessing pertaining to your use of and access to this Website.
- These Terms are governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
- We may cede, assign or novate these Terms without your approval.
- Any indulgence by Us not to enforce a provision of these Terms shall not be construed as a waiver of its rights.
- We do not warrant secure, uninterrupted, continuous access to the Website